- Claytons Alfresco benchtops are made of natural granite which is capable of withstanding the elements and temperatures of the Australian outdoors. Unlike reconstituted stone, natural granite is also non-combustible.
- Granite is a natural stone product that will vary in colour, shade, grain and vein movement from slab to slab. Stone can have natural blemishes. It is also not uncommon for stone benchtops to vary in thickness when polished during production.
- With exposure to UV rays over time, some colour variation may occur.
- The materials used in our cabinetry can withstand changing weather conditions. The door panels will not swell and the galvanized metal frames will not rust when exposed to weather.
- Claytons Alfresco frames are built from galvanized hot-dipped zinc-coated sheet metal with a colour powder coated frame fascia whilst the internal carcass construction is of lightweight and rigid foam board that is water resistant.
- As with all natural and processed materials they will respond to ageing. However, our aluminium composite door panels contain UV inhibitors that are designed to restrict the ageing process as much as possible.
- Claytons Alfresco is designed with adjustable legs to accommodate uneven surfaces and out of level floors.
- Our beverage coolers, hinges, sinkware, tapware and accessories are made of 304 grade stainless steel. For tips on care and maintenance please see our guidelines.
USING GAS AND YOUR SAFETY
- Claytons Alfresco is available with either a natural gas connection or a LPG gas bottle.
- When LPG gas is chosen we supply a specially designed cabinet with air vents for adequate ventilation.
USING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES AND YOUR SAFETY
- We recommend that you position the beverage cooler appliance away from exposure to rain and water ie. the Claytons Alfresco must be outdoors under cover.